I'm cold.

Posted by J on Thursday, October 10, 2013.

I am freezing. The weather is changing and I do not like it. My office still has AC running!

Of course I have a wool shawl with me, and if my hands were working (I haven't knitted in a week) I would be working on my Hue Shift over my lunch break instead of typing things.

Here is a photo of me sitting on the ground waiting for my husband to pick me up after work last Friday with my Hue Shift. I really love how it's working up. Maybe I'll take a better photo of it soon (you know I won't).

We had parent-teach conferences this week and I was shocked to learn that my children are "very quiet" in school. My kids? I'm glad they know how to act in public! Anyway, before the conferences we stopped at Lowes (which has all their Christmas decor out, I do not want to talk about it!) and saw this bird eating the bird seed off the floor inside the store so I took a photo. God bless smart phones!

Little bird in Lowes
My lunch is gross (just fat free yogurt and a little honey), and I want coffee. I might make that happen.

eta: I'm still trying to write about my NASA trip, I have a draft and everything, its just not quite right.

No Responses to I'm cold.

Leave a Reply