SCD Legal Vanilla Milkshake

Posted by J on Tuesday, February 7, 2012. Filed under: , , , , , ,

The other night I was making my family some milkshakes and feeling sorry for myself that I can no longer have ice cream. I'm a pretty good shake maker thanks to my Grandmother who ran a resturant for quite a few years and let me experiement behind the counter.

It bothered me for a couple of days and this morning I attempt to make a passable shake and I think I did it.

Ingredients
1/2 cup SCD legal yogurt
1 frozen banana
1 tsp organic vanilla
1tsp honey

Blend everything together and enjoy.

I can't taste the banana in this but if I have something "banana" flavored I want to really taste the banana and use several so in this it just serves to make the shake creamy and seems to work. Let me know what you think if you try it.

No Responses to SCD Legal Vanilla Milkshake

Leave a Reply