candy buttons

Posted by J on Thursday, April 19, 2012. Filed under: , ,

My middle girlie is turning 7 on Sunday. Saturday is her party and these candy buttons are for her birthday cake. I have a vision of what I want it to look like in my head. I hope it turns out the way I want it to, if not, no one will know anyway. I've found that's one of the best ways to do things. The buttons are vanilla flavored and even my littlest one (who is our picky eater) loves them. We're also making button lollipops all to go with our Lalaloopsy theme.  Speaking of my littlest girlie she hasn't been sleeping well lately. Right now as I'm typing this up she is sitting beside me curled into my hip at nearly 4 AM. She is wide awake and I guess I should be making her sit in the dark and try to get her to sleep but I'm letting her watch TV. I suppose she'll fall asleep when she's tired, soon I will turn something boring on and maybe that will get her to close those big blue eyes, but for right now, Little Bear is a soothing, quiet cartoon so I'm perfectly okay with her watching it. Tomorrow (or I suppose later on today...) there will be more lollipop making and crafting to prepare for the party. I'm also taking middle girlie to get her nails done and then we'll go shopping for the food we need for the party. I can't believe she's going to be 7.

No Responses to candy buttons

Leave a Reply