Posted by J on Wednesday, January 12, 2011. Filed under: , ,

Today I have a stomach ache and I feel funny. I don't know if it's because I've been eating a lot lately or the fact that I did not get enough sleep last night. The weather here is cold, and snowy. My little one is taking a nap on the couch, she woke up at 6AM screaming because she could not find her blankie. I took her downstairs and we looked around everywhere, of course the blanket was tucked into the corner of her crib and since she had been down stairs with lights on she was not ready to go back to bed. I put her in bed with us hoping that I could sleep for the 40 minutes before I had to get the kids up for school. She did not. She spent the time wrapping my hair around her fist and saying "Hi Mommy". She's a doll, but I'm tired.

I guess I could try to take a nap but doing that always throws me off so I'll just hope to get to bed earlier tonight. For now I'm going to watch my DVR'd episode of Parenthood from last night.

No Responses to

Leave a Reply