A weekend off and a scarf

Posted by J on Sunday, January 23, 2011. Filed under:


mom's scarf, originally uploaded by bridgetroll.
I'm taking the weekend off from posting new recipes but I'll be back to that on Monday with something I'm really excited about: Cinnamon Ginger Waffles with Vanilla Peach Honey Topping. It's gluten free, nut free, and of course, SCD legal. Yum. I'm getting hungry thinking about them.

Now I'm going to bore you with some knitting. That's me and my cheese face with the scarf I knitted for my Mama. I sort of wanted to keep it for myself but since she bought the yarn specifically for me to make her this scarf, well I sorta have to give it to her. Very simple pattern. Cast on 30 stitches on size 8 needles and knit in K2 P2 ribbing switching colors every two rows, until it's long enough, cast off.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No Responses to A weekend off and a scarf

Leave a Reply