Buttons

Posted by J on Friday, November 19, 2010. Filed under: ,

I'm so glad that God granted me the ability to knit. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last couple of months with out it. It's a great distraction that actually accomplishes something.

I've finished knitting my mom's xmas sweater. It's been washed and blocked and the ends are woven in. Now I have to decide on the buttons.



Option one



Option two


Now I have to tell you that I'm emotionally attached to option two cause I made them, but I think I might like how option one looks better. The true color of the yarn is shown in the photos with the buttons laid out on it. Honestly I'm just glad that the knitting is done and I can cross this project off my list and move on to other ones that I'm not going to stress over the buttons! They'll get sewn on at some point between now and xmas eve.





No Responses to Buttons

Leave a Reply